Monday, January 11, 2010

Project 365-Day 11 Wish List

Welcome to Day 11 of my Project 365!

Today we got really bored and so I let tink start her birthday wish list on walmart's website. She had so much fun picking out all sorts of stuff. (sorry for the bad quality pic)
What is on that list?....Well Tinkerbell of course! lol *picture courtesy of tinkfanatic.com*

Mostly she is wanting a new bedroom set, complete with a new big girl bed and mattress. I have started planning out the design the girls room. We can't paint but I think I have come up with a solution for that. While we are upgrading tink's side we plan to start with the princess as well... any guesses as to what she's getting? lol Their room will be full of pinks,purples,teals and lime green!
So now we wait...tink has 3 more months before the big day plus mom and dad have to wait for the income tax money to get it started lol

No comments:

Post a Comment