Friday, January 8, 2010

Project 365-Day 8 Squeaky Clean and the Village People (or Person)

Welcome to Day 8 of my Project 365!

We are getting pretty restless in the house with this cold weather so when I suggested a bath both girls were in the bathroom and getting in the tub before I could gather everything up lol Tinkerbell can undress and get in all by herself but of course the Princess isn't quite able too and trying to pull her away from the tub sent her into a fit! She thought I was taking her away from the sacred water lol So they played and laughed and got clean with Daddy sitting by to help. Mommy got 30 mins to clean and pick up without someone coming behind me and tearing it all back out...
After bath time we got them all dried off and in their "warm" PJ's.... then I popped in the Rugrats DVD again. Before I knew it I was being entertained by the new village person lol We laughed and played until it was time for bed. I love these nights...no screaming or running around :)

".....Its fun to stay at the...

Y M
C
A!

No comments:

Post a Comment