Friday, January 1, 2010

Project 365- Day 1 Christmas aftermath and Beware! Attack Dino on grounds

Welcome to Day 1 of my Project 365. Hope you enjoy :)




This is the aftermath of Christmas for 2 special little girls lol I can't wait to get both their rooms moved around so that I can get it out of my living room! :)


med


This is my hubby's "have to get it" toy, D-Rex. He only comes out around the holidays and his usual price tag read $150...BUT I just happened to come across this lonely guy on a shelf yesterday with a red clearance tag of $50! So I told him it was his early birthday gift lol Adalyn LOVES it! Abigail is coming around more and more but if he "attacks" when she isn't expecting it it freaks her out lol

1

2 comments:

  1. That's what our living room looked like until about 2 days ago LOL! GAH! My house looked like a daycare center --now the mess is just contained to each kids room - but that' is being remedied as we speak - at least it better be LOL!
    Congrats on the great bargain find for Greg - boys and their toys, I swear...Chad bought a PS3 today.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol silly boys and there "got have it" toys! :) We switching the girls rooms up so until we get that finished all of their toys are in the living room. Thankfully Greg is home tuesday so we will hopefully get it done. Once done its on to decorating Abbys room

    ReplyDelete