Saturday, January 2, 2010

Project 365-Day 2 Race Cars and Fairies

Welcome to Day 2 of my Project 365!

Today we have yet another "toy" for Greg. lol I found this racing wheel at Big Lots for $8. It comes with a stand so you can suction it down to a table and I guess act like your really driving lol He was pretty excited :) He was,however, not as excited when I took a picture of him lol



I also decided to try my luck at Walmart in the Christmas clearance section. When they started bringing out the Christmas stuff I noticed a little section of Tinkerbell stuff. I found these cute picture frames and boxes that I could use as party favors for Abby's nearing birthday. But at $3 each there was no way I could justify it. Imagine my surprise when I walked down that isle to find the right amount I needed left! So I scooped them up and for .75 each I made out! I also grabbed a few mini note pads and pencils (not shown) that were more winter-ish than Christmas. I hope these girlie's love these just as much as I do! Now I need to find something for the tough dudes coming...



1 comment:

  1. Way too cute - I bought some Barbie makeup kits for my neices and B for their birthdays for $2.50 a piece!! AWESOME as well as other misc items, because all in all I spent $75 there and $72 @ target on clearance Christmas crap.... yikes

    ReplyDelete