Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog! My name is Hope and I am a daughter,wife, mother, sister, best friend, NICU veteran and angel mommy. You'll never know what to expect when you read this blog lol

I have been married to Greg for 6 years this April. Together we have 2 living daughters, Abigail and Adalyn. Sometimes referred to as Tinkerbell (tink) and Princess. We also have a son,Zachary-Bryan, who was taken too soon to heaven December 5th 2007 during my 18th week of pregnancy. I am a SAHM but also own a small jewelry business, Jewels of Hope. The business was started to help raise awareness of pregnancy and infant loss and to also raise funds to start a local support group.

Another purpose of this blog is to have a platform for my Project 365. A friend of mine introduced the idea to me and I can't wait to get started! The idea is to take at least ONE picture each day of the year and post them. It will be amazing to see how our life changes within this next year. I hope you join in on the fun and you enjoy this blog! I look forward to getting to know everyone who reads this blog :)

Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment