Saturday, January 9, 2010

Project 365-Day 9 Cleaning Up

Welcome to Day 9 of my Project 365!

I had so many goals for today's post but alas its a dud! lol See tonight we had a Stampin Up! party with my friend E as our demonstrator. We always have a blast and tonight both of us had our cameras and not one single picture was taken! So I came home and just snapped 2 picture's and will just go with the flow lol

As some may know or remember, I had major surgery done on my wrist and arm the day before Thanksgiving. Up until a week ago I had been pretty limited on what I could do, after finally removing the last stitch myself I have gained more control and flexibility of my hand...it's great! You would think having a little over a month and a half off would be great but when your hubby is working long shifts the house chores tend to get put to the back burner.....This is my kitchen....it is SCREAMING to be cleaned! and clean it will be come tomorrow. I can stand it no longer....
The living room is an ongoing project as well....I sat a picked up my living room today and "put together" the toy area. The minute I got up Princess decided to tear everything back out again...so I explained to her majesty that unless she hired help Mommy wasn't going to be doing this over and over. I tried showing her how to put it away but as you all know, royalty is SO above that! lol Guess this momma didn't get that memo. Finally I scooped up her heiness and promptly put her royal butt down for a nap and tried again. Only this time Tinkerbell came in and started playing with toys. Honestly she would've put them away but we rushed out of here to get to the party on time and by the time we got home it was way past bedtime so this mess will get picked up by her but she needed her beauty sleep....it takes faeries a lot of energy to be beautiful dont'cha know....lol


I do believe hubby and I have decided that we will be moving the girls into one room next weekend. We are possibly having family visit in a few months and lets face it....my living room needs a break! We plan to use our extra room as a craft/play room and then when family come to town we can put the air mattress in there as well for privacy. Lets pray the girls don't keep each other up at night, any advice is welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment