Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Project 365-Day 13 Sisterly Love

**UPDATE**
I was unable to upload my video via blogger...it took over an hour and then froze. I will check out other options and get the video up as soon as I can



Original Post


Welcome to Day 13 of my Project 365!



When I found out I was pregnant with princess, tink was very...how shall I put this...um....strong willed and spirited. I prayed so hard that something would happen in her and she would clam down.



When I look back on the way things played out after princess was born I can see the good that came with her staying in the nicu for a month before coming home. I was able to reconnect with tink and it wasn't too soon after I came home that she would ask about the "baby". In fact you couldn't take her anywhere near that hospital without her throwing a royal fit cause she wanted to go see her baby! Thinking back this was the beginning of something beautiful but I was in hormone overdrive and it just sent me over the edge. Hubby would have 2 sobbing fits to calm down...god bless that man! lol So when we got the word that we were in the 7 day stretch to come home I prayed harder and left it in His hands. I am attaching the video of that moment :) That with these picture's from today you can tell my prayers we're answered.





Kisses for sister


Mom she's got me!


My two love bugs


No comments:

Post a Comment