Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Project 365-Day 12

Welcome to Day 12 of my Project 365!

Santa brought princess a new DVD in her stocking...this picture shows just how much both her and tink LOVE it! lol

As you can see they have torn the living room apart so mommy needed a break! I popped in this music filled DVD and let them go :) After I snapped this picture I got to work cleaning and laundry and cooking....or I blogged some and got caught up in other things on the internet. I'm going with the first option lol ....sounds better :)
*I want to truly apologize for the BORING posts.....we have hit a new record down here for our temps dropping below freezing for over 10 days. With princess being a preemie and still having issue's with respiratory things when the temps get like this we just stay inside as to hopefully avoid RSV. But it suppose to warm up and be towards the 60's soon and we have a day out planned come Thursday....which is great cause we're getting cabin fever! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment