Sunday, January 10, 2010

Project 365-Day 10 The Greatest Man I'll Ever Know :)

Welcome to Day 10 of my Project 365! Can you believe I've made it 10 whole days!?!! I promise that as soon as this weather warms up my picture's and stories will get better! But for now it is too dang cold to do much of anything. Plus it seems that this latest round of antibiotics isn't helping the princess so we are staying in and snuggling as much as possible with a trip to the doctors later this coming week.

Every Sunday we spend time with my grandparents, we generally arrive in the early afternoon and stay for supper. Most of the time the hubs helps out my paw-pa with things around the house and I get some time to craft or hang out. This past week they had new flooring put in the kitchen....isn't it pretty?
But do you notice what it looks like?.............rocks! This has both my girls totally amazed! lol Every time they walked by it they bent down to try and pick up the "rocks" lol It was too funny!


So back to the great man I'll ever know....this is my paw-pa with princess and Tinkerbell. Can you see that smirk on his face? He loves these 2 rascals so much!
This is paw-pa and tinker feeding the birds


she's on the other side of him...it was too cold to stand outside and wait for her to get in the pic lol


paw-pa and his tag-a-long...

About 20 years ago I was his shadow and now my girls are taking their rightful place behind him :) If something breaks tinker immediately says "paw-pa fix it?" He can tinker...he can. This man raised me like his own, gave my hubby "that talk", walked me down the aisle at my wedding and sat with me during 2 hard pregnancies in the hospital. He's one in a million and he's all ours!



2 comments:

  1. Hey...so what happened to his head? Did Grandma hit him? LOL! that was just TOO funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol they are too cute! Nah he fell while delivering mail

    ReplyDelete