Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Project 365-Day 5 Noggin' Protectors and Helping a friend out

Welcome to Day 5 of my Project 365!

Holy Cow!!! It is beyond freezing here in Florida!! Ya'll up north might be laughing at us but please remember this is NOT our normal weather...I mean they are talking about snow falling in a few days....SNOW! It will not be the first time...we have a video of me "eating" snow when I was about 18 months old (1986) and then I remember it snowing while I was in elementary school as well...but other than those 2 times, nothing! Now I do know that any "snow" that we get is more slush/sleet but I do plan to bundle my girls up and take them out to play in it...so tonight we came up with some noggin' protectors just in case any icicles fall down off the huge trees surrounding our property LOL
Aren't they precious?......
Do know that I WILL report on any type of snow we get here on this blog with plenty of picture's lol


Today I would also like to help my best friend out as she is just starting her new job. Stacey and I have been friends for 20 years! We have gone though thick and thin and this past year she finally went to school to become a Nail Tech. I am very proud of her and love that I have someone to do my nails that I can have a full conversation with! :) So anyone who is local please come check her out! Her prices are very affordable and she needs the clientele. Here are a few pictures of the over lay she did on my nails today. ( I keep mine VERY short due to dealing with the girls,etc.)



She just started at a very new shop here in town off of Mobile Hwy, behind the new KFC. The name and information of the salon is, Waters of Hadassah Salon and Day Spa 6050 Mobile Hwy

I won't post her contact number here but if you would like her number to talk to her about price's and such please just send me a quick email or leave a comment with a way for me to contact you and I will happily pass it on to you though.

Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment